100 Things Browns Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die (100 Things...Fans Should Know)

100 Things Browns Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die (100 Things...Fans Should Know)

B. inggris Please Help me, so i have to do Poetry Competition for school, and i have to read it in front of 100+ people, please make a poetry in english about anything Feminine, lke jewelries, Pearls, Cats, Flowers​

Please Help me, so i have to do Poetry Competition for school, and i have to read it in front of 100+ people, please make a poetry in english about anything Feminine, lke jewelries, Pearls, Cats, Flowers​

Jawaban:

SMART CAT

Although sometimes like to make trouble,

But my cat is very smart,

Very easy to teach

Until he really learns.

I've been taking care of him since I was little.

Until now growing up,

For me he is still me

[answer.2.content]